Sunshine Blogger Nominee Responds
Last month Anna Kat Napier of Victoria Lee Home nominated Unbreakable Joy for the Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. The award asks the nominated blogger questions and finds other blogs to nominate for the award. This post contains answers to Anna’s questions while I round up my nominees.
Thanks so much Anna of Victoria Lee Home, I appreciate the nomination.
1. What is the best part of being a blogger?
The best part of being a blogger is the creativity and personal connections.
2. Which blogs do you most admire?
I admire blogs with thoughtful writing and layouts. The subject matter isn’t as important to me as much as the attention to detail.
3. What do you hope your readers get from your content?
I want my readers to connect to their own intuition by reading about my experience. Their intuition also makes clear to them what they love to experience and how they could best experience something.
4. What inspires you each day?
Currently, being free to give my creative self the space to unfold.
5. If you could have any career, which would you choose?
A career where I can express myself honestly.
6. Which actress would play you in the story of your life?
7. What do you want to be remembered for?
Being true to myself and the courage to do it.
8. Name something else you are passionate about.
Equality. Caring for each other while understanding part of caring for each other is knowing when someone needs to do something for themselves so they can know their own abilities and strength.
9. What are some of the challenges you face as a blogger?
Direction. There are many paths available. Identifying what is best and following that path.
10. What are some of the most rewarding things you’ve experienced as a blogger?
Friendships. Writing that touched someone and they left a comment to share that. Growing my technical capabilities and exploring my creativity.
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers as they begin their journey?
Just start. Create focus or change it as you grow.