Mind Pictures – Inside and Outside
As I have grown more familiar with spirit, she, sends me mind pictures. They are quick flashes of information that I believe come from my soul as guidance and gratitude for listening to her. For years, when they would intermittently appear I didn’t pay attention. But as I learn how spirit works I understand that these mind pictures come to guide me.
Recently, the mind picture was of a woman standing in crusty snow piles looking thru a perfectly clean and clear cabin window. The snow woman wasn’t cold; she felt certain and confident in her understanding of life. What she saw in the window was a person who looked just like her. The woman was inside a cozy cabin that had a large fire blazing and a solid, hand-made round wooden table. The woman inside the cabin felt gentle, open, with a heart led confidence.
Decoding these messages used to prove daunting until I started to use a dream dictionary. I would look at the dream dictionary meaning to identify and name what felt true for me. If it didn’t feel true I just moved on. Mostly, I was looking to see how something felt and what could be revealed to me that I didn’t currently know about myself.
My interpretation of this mind picture…….
– These ladies are both aspects of me. One conventional and one soulful.
– Each aspect is interested in the other. It’s a respectful, curious relationship.
– It’s showing me the difference between a conventional type of confidence (clear, certain, head led)
– And a soulful type of confidence (open, gentle, heart led)
– The settings are showing me that the conventional confidence feels cold (snow, unsheltered)
– And the soulful confidence is warm (fireplace), inclusive (round table) and provides easy and simple shelter (the cabin)
Right now, I feel like spirit is showing me the benefits of a soulful intelligence while teaching me what it is and what it does for me. The conventional confidence is familiar. The familiarity feels good. It is guiding me to the benefits of a soulful intelligence. Following this intelligence is warmer, inclusive, and gives me emotional and quite possibly physical or material shelter.
I wonder what else the symbolism is telling me…….